for Fully-Insured, Large Groups (over 50 employees) in Laramie County
More than health insurance, Wyoming Choice gives you and your employees services and programs that can’t be found anywhere else. With choices that give you the level of coverage you want, Wyoming Choice will help your employees get the best care.
For details about Wyoming Choice, download the plan brochure:
Ready to Make Blue Work for You?
Call us: 1-800-851-2227
Low and moderate deductible plans
HSA-eligible, high-deductible plan
Prescription drug coverage
Mental health and substance abuse
Extensive Provider Network in Wyoming, across the country, and around the world.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- High Deductible Health Plans that are Health Savings Account (HSA) eligible
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Premium Only Plan (POP)
- Voluntary Life Coverage
- Accidental Death Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Automatic claims filing
- Cost containment programs
- Pre-admission review
- Utilization review
- Catastrophic case management
- Coordination of benefits
- COBRA administration
This outline does not cover all information contained in the benefit document. Limitations and exclusions do exist. This outline is not a contract. For exact plan benefits and limitations, please request a copy of the benefit document.