Individuals & Families
Coverage for you and those you love
New Ways to Save are Available NOW
A new federal law has opened a special enrollment period (SEP) through August 15, 2021, for individuals and families who want to enroll in a plan or update an existing plan for 2021.
More savings are available than ever before
- You may qualify for cost savings now, even if you couldn’t before
- You may qualify for more tax credits, even if you get them now
- You may be able to change plans with lower out-of-pocket costs for the same price or less
- You may qualify for low cost coverage if you’re receiving unemployment compensation
Find a BlueSelect Plan
What yOur BlueSElect Plan Covers
And there’s more! Ask us about additional covered services we provide for our members.
A complete list, including any limitations, can be found in the Benefit Booklet.
- Hospitalization: inpatient care
- Ambulatory services: outpatient care
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care before and after your baby is born
- Prescription drugs
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Laboratory services
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices to help you recover from an injury, disability or chronic condition
- Primary care: general medical services
- Kid’s vision services for children to the end of the year in which they turn 19 years old
- Kid’s dental coverage for children to the end of the year in which they turn 19 years old
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Spinal manipulations
- Diabetes screening and education services
Maternity & Newborn Care
Labs & Tests
Mental Health & Substance Use
Rehab & Physical Therapy
Hospital & In-Patient Care
Chronic Disease Management
Preventative & Wellness Care
Vision & Dental for Kids
Ask us about additional covered services we provide for our members. A complete list, including any limitations, can be found in the Benefit Booklet. Some services are not covered by our plans like: acupuncture, alternative medicine, artificial conception, cosmetic surgery, cardiac rehabilitation, diagnostic admissions, educational programs, experimental or investigative procedures, hair loss, hypnosis, adult routine hearing exams, and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ). A complete list of services that have limits or are excluded from coverage can be found in the Benefit Booklet. Please ask us for a copy.
BlueSelect is a Qualified Health Plan (QHP) which meets the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming is a QHP issuer in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Based on your income, you may qualify for savings on your premium and your out-of-pocket costs for health care.
Special Enrollment Periods
Compare BlueSelect Plans
Good Option If...
- Encourages the use of lower cost options for medical care when possible.
- Save money by choosing the most cost effective location for medical care.
- Lower out-of-pocket expenses for medical services in Urgent Care, Surgery Centers or Doctors’ Offices.
- Higher out-of-pocket expenses for medical services in Hospital,
In-Patient and Out-Patient, or Emergency Rooms.
- Promotes discussion with providers about available care options.
- Lowers cost barriers for getting the necessary care to keep you at your best health.
- Six primary care office visits with a lower copay for each visit.
- Lower costs or no-cost for certain drugs for treating chronic illness.
See drug list
- Lower costs or no-cost for lab tests to monitor and treat chronic illness such as diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, chronic heart failure or asthma.
- Traditional, comprehensive plans with predictable costs.
- Lower deductibles.
- Up to two primary care office visits with only a low copay required.
- Budget-friendly plans.
- Premiums may be lower.
- A higher deductible plan.
- Simple plan option.
- Premiums are typically lower.
- Highest deductible plan.
- No coinsurance to pay.
On the Go
Travel medical insurance provides short term and long term coverage you can take with you around the world.
Wyoming Health Insurance Pool
A state of Wyoming program for individuals.
See a drug list, find a pharmacy, compare costs, get mail-service, and more.