Individuals & Families
Coverage for you and those you love
Find a BlueSelect Plan
What yOur BlueSElect Plan Covers
And there’s more! Ask us about additional covered services we provide for our members.
A complete list, including any limitations, can be found in the Benefit Booklet.
- Hospitalization: inpatient care
- Ambulatory services: outpatient care
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care before and after your baby is born
- Prescription drugs
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Laboratory services
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices to help you recover from an injury, disability or chronic condition
- Primary care: general medical services
- Kid’s vision services for children to the end of the year in which they turn 19 years old
- Kid’s dental coverage for children to the end of the year in which they turn 19 years old
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Spinal manipulations
- Diabetes screening and education services
Maternity & Newborn Care
Labs & Tests
Mental Health & Substance Use
Rehab & Physical Therapy
Hospital & In-Patient Care
Chronic Disease Management
Preventative & Wellness Care
Vision & Dental for Kids
Ask us about additional covered services we provide for our members. A complete list, including any limitations, can be found in the Benefit Booklet. Some services are not covered by our plans like: acupuncture, alternative medicine, artificial conception, cosmetic surgery, cardiac rehabilitation, diagnostic admissions, educational programs, experimental or investigative procedures, hair loss, hypnosis, adult routine hearing exams, and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ). A complete list of services that have limits or are excluded from coverage can be found in the Benefit Booklet. Please ask us for a copy.
BlueSelect is a Qualified Health Plan (QHP) which meets the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming is a QHP issuer in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Based on your income, you may qualify for savings on your premium and your out-of-pocket costs for health care.
Special Enrollment Periods
Compare BlueSelect Plans
Good Option If...
- Encourages the use of lower cost options for medical care when possible.
- Save money by choosing the most cost effective location for medical care.
- Lower out-of-pocket expenses for medical services in Urgent Care, Surgery Centers or Doctors’ Offices.
- Higher out-of-pocket expenses for medical services in Hospital,
In-Patient and Out-Patient, or Emergency Rooms.
- Promotes discussion with providers about available care options.
- Lowers cost barriers for getting the necessary care to keep you at your best health.
- Six primary care office visits with a lower copay for each visit.
- Lower costs or no-cost for certain drugs for treating chronic illness.
See drug list
- Lower costs or no-cost for lab tests to monitor and treat chronic illness such as diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, chronic heart failure or asthma.
- Traditional, comprehensive plans with predictable costs.
- Lower deductibles.
- Up to two primary care office visits with only a low copay required.
- Budget-friendly plans.
- Premiums are typically lower.
- Higher deductibles.
- Intended to serve as a “safety net” to cover large medical costs in case of a major accident or illness.
BlueSelect is a Qualified Health Plan (QHP), which meets the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming is a QHP issuer in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Live Fearless on the Go
Travel medical insurance provides short term and long term coverage you can take with you around the world.
Wyoming Health Insurance Pool
A state of Wyoming program for individuals.
See a drug list, find a pharmacy, compare costs, get mail-service, and more.