What’s Inside YourWyoBlue?
Fast. Easy. Anytime.
Your member site makes it easy to manage your account from home or on-the-go using your desktop, phone, or laptop. Register for YourWyoBlue.com using the number on your new ID card.
Manage your account online anytime.
Log in or register for your online account. Your spouse and dependents 18 years of age or older can register for an account to view their own information online.
Putting you in Control
YourWyoBlue allows you to…
- View your benefits
- See real-time claims activity
- Order or print more ID cards
- Get your EOBs and Benefit Booklet
- Find a doctor, urgent care or hospital
- Access the pharmacy guide
- Get a picture of your health
- Send us a secure message
- Search a library of health topics
- Make a payment
- Compare costs for care
- Find forms
- Access your FSA, HRA or HSA
- Learn how your insurance works
Some tools may not be available based on your benefit plan.
Step 1: Have your new ID card ready.
Step 2: Go to YourWyoBlue.com
Step 3: Click Register to sign up for your account today.
Your spouse and dependents 18 years of age or older can register for an account to view their own information online.
Download the YourWyoBlue registration guide.