CHEYENNE, WYO – The 2022 Open Enrollment period for individual health insurance is underway with more people qualifying for cost assistance, even those who were not previously eligible.
“Even if you did not previously qualify for cost-assistance, we urge you to take another look, with four out of five enrollees being able to find a plan for $10 or less per month after premium tax credits,” said Diane Gore, president & CEO at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming (BCBSWY). The BCBSWY provider network is one of the strongest with more than 98% of Wyoming doctors and all of Wyoming’s hospitals participating in-network—giving you the peace of mind that you can access care when and where you need it.”
• The last day to enroll (or change) a health insurance plan is January 15, 2022.
• Enroll by December 15, 2021, for coverage to begin January 1, 2022. Coverage will begin February 1, 2022, for those enrolling between December 16-January 15.
• All plans cover essential health benefits, pre-existing conditions, and preventive care.
• Marketplace enrollees satisfied with their 2021 plan will be automatically re-enrolled in the same plan (or one equivalent).
• To ensure your coverage is in place, be sure to make your initial premium payment on time.
At Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming, we understand that the need for affordable health insurance has never been greater amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We’re committed to protecting the health and safety of our members through the prevention, testing, treatment, and vaccination against COVID-19.
With nine offices across Wyoming, BCBSWY offers personalized assistance to help more people take advantage of the possible cost savings.
For help with questions and to enroll, visit Healthcare.gov or call 800-318-2596; reach an Enroll Wyoming Navigator by calling 211; or call 800-851-2227 to reach a local Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming representative.
To learn more about Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming follow @BCBSWY on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming (BCBSWY), a not-for-profit health insurer and an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Association, provides access to high quality health care coverage, services and programs to help our members make the best health care decisions and get the best care. With 10 locations in Wyoming, we provide hometown service to residents and businesses while serving people and charitable organizations in communities around the state. Learn more about us at BCBSWY.com