May 11, 2023 — BCBSWY closely monitors COVID-19 developments and how the virus could impact our customers and provider partners. Please refer to the End of Emergency Declarations webpage for updated information.
The federal government will end the COVID-19 national and public health emergencies on May 11, 2023. Starting May 12, 2023, standard health plan provisions will apply with cost shares as applicable for COVID-19 testing, related services, and vaccine administration.
Notice: Previous Provider Covid-19 Updates before May 12, 2023 are provided for reference as follows:
- COVID-19 Reimbursement Vaccine Codes
- Screening for COVID-19 Diagnosis Guidance
- COVID-19 Test Billing Guidance
COVID-19 Cost-Share Waiver:
Information for Health Professionals:
Covid-19 Vaccination Resources from the CDC:
- COVID-19 Booster Shot Eligibility
- COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Requirements and Support
- COVID-19 Vaccine Data Systems
- COVID-19 Vaccines Strategy
For More Information on Covid-19 Visit the CDC Website.
Provided guidance from the CDC FAQ.
Continuing to support family, friends and neighbors. Together, we’ll keep Wyoming strong.