Through mobile apps, you will have digital access to your personal information so you can better understand and manage your health care needs.
Manage your account online anytime
Take advantage of 24/7 access to your personal coverage information.
- An easy-to-read privacy and security policy that clearly explains how the app will use your data and answers the following questions to your satisfaction:
- What health data will this app collect? Will this app collect non-health data from my device, such as my location?
- Will my data be stored in a de-identified or anonymized form?
- How will this app use my data?
- Will this app disclose my data to third parties?
- Will this app sell my data for any reason, such as advertising or research?
- Will this app share my data for any reason? If so, with whom? For what purpose?
- How can I limit this app’s use and disclosure of my data?
- What security measures does this app use to protect my data?
- What impact could sharing my data with this app have on others, such as my family members?
- How can I access my data and correct inaccuracies in data retrieved by this app?
- Does this app have a process for collecting and responding to user complaints?
- If I no longer want to use this app, or if I no longer want this app to have access to my health information, how do I terminate the app’s access to my data.
- What is the app’s policy for deleting my data once I terminate access? Do I have to do more than just delete the app from my device?