Beginning September 1st, 2021 all prior authorizations for outpatient or professional services for BCBSWY members should be submitted through the Availity portal. To assist our providers with this transition, BCBSWY will be offering training sessions over the summer. Our first training will be on June 17th at 11:00 am. To register please click on this link, or follow the instructions below. For more information on prior authorization requirements please visit: https://www.bcbswy.com/providers/preadmin/.
To enroll in the live webinar on June 17, 2021 at 11:00 MT, follow these steps:
- Login to Availity Portal.
- From the top navigation bar, select Help & Training > Get Trained.
- The Availity Learning Center will open in a new tab. Navigate to the Sessions tab at the top middle of the page, then locate the webinar titled “BCBSWY Outpatient Authorization Submissions and Follow-up”.
- Click View Course, then Enroll.
Or, follow this link, login to Availity Portal, then on the new tab that opens, click Enroll.
- BCBSWY encourages Primary Care Providers to remind your patients to schedule an annual wellness visit. Annual exams are essential. We know that regular preventive care is one of the best ways to identify and treat health issues before they get worse. Click here to see the complete list of preventive benefits that BCBSWY covers.
- New Wellness Tools! BCBSWY recently launched ANew360, a personalized wellness experience exclusively for BCBSWY Members and powered by WebMD.
BCBSWY Mailing Address:
PO Box 2266, Cheyenne, WY 82003-2266
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association