Direct Deposit Payment Guidelines
In order to qualify for Direct Deposit, your practice must meet the following criteria:
- Registered THOR user
- Receive electronic remittances
- Click here to sign up for 835 transaction through EDISS
- Click here to sign up for 835 payment listing through THOR
- File claims electronically using HIPAA 5010 compliant EDI (837) transactions
- File at least 85% of all claims electronically
If you meet the above criteria, continue to Direct Deposit Payment Form.
At this time, direct deposit is not available to dental offices.
Direct Deposit may be available to institutions that meet the above criteria and have a current contract with BCBSWY.
Please contact Provider Relations at 1-888-666-5188 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We're here to help.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Search our network of healthcare providers.
Drug list, cost estimator and more.
View BCBSWY guidelines for coverage.
Propose inpatient stay and request specified services.
Find Medical Policy and Precertification/Preauthorization outside Wyoming