For Employers: Group Plans
Reinsurance Program for Early Retirees
- G 1.0 - Reinsurance Program for Early Retirees (May 7, 2010)
- G 1.1 - Information for Application (June 9, 2010)
Coverage for Dependents up to Age 26
Small Employer Healthcare Tax Credit
Definition of Plan Year
- G 5.0 – Maintaining Grandfathered Status (June 30, 2010)
- G 5.1 – Employer Contribution and Grandfathered Status (July 30, 2010)
Preventive Care Benefits
- G 6.2 – BCBSWY Preventive Care Benefits for plans effective or renewing
between 7/1/2014 and 1/1/2015
- G 6.3 – BCBSWY Preventive Care Benefits for plans effective or renewing
on or after 1/1/2015
Reporting the Cost of Healthcare Coverage
Patient Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund Fee
Questions regarding healthcare reform? Contact your agent.
We're here to help.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
"Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming is committed to developing a Wyoming solution to the problem of cost and affordability of healthcare for Wyoming residents, employers and their employees.
Prior to the Healthcare Reform law, BCBSWY had already begun working to collaborate with doctors, nurses, hospitals and others on efforts to improve quality and rein in costs so that people get the best, most affordable care possible.
Since 1945, BCBSWY has offered products that represent the best value for Wyoming residents, and we will continue to do so for years to come."
President & CEO