The Healthcare Online Resource
This easy-to-use service allows registered users to handle group functions online.
Fully Insured groups have access to:
Self Funded groups have access to:
Electronic Enrollment and Group Application Status
Group Claims Reporting
Select Register to do more than just register. Here’s what you can do:
- Request initial access to THOR
- Ask for access to additional online functions
- Identify employees who need access to THOR
- Make changes to employees who have THOR access
Setting up THOR Web Access
- An Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (or greater) with 128-bit encryption
- IBM Compatible computer on a Windows platform
- Windows Operating System - Windows 7 or Windows 8.1
- DSL or direct cable connection to the Internet or minimum of 56 Kbps network performance
- Allow the THOR web page to your pop-up blocker settings before utilizing the THOR applications.
Please note that the THOR applications have been tested and function on the above-required platforms. These requirements are subject to change.
For assistance, contact THOR Support Services at 800.544.8467, or e-mail email@example.com.