The Healthcare Online Resource
This easy-to-use service allows registered users to handle group functions online.
Fully Insured groups have access to:
Self Funded groups have access to:
Electronic Enrollment and Group Application Status
Group Claims Reporting
Select Register to do more than just register. Here’s what you can do:
- Request initial access to THOR
- Ask for access to additional online functions
- Identify employees who need access to THOR
- Make changes to employees who have THOR access
Setting up THOR Web Access
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or greater) with 128-bit encryption
- IBM Compatible computer on a Windows platform
- Most recent version of Adobe Acrobat
- Windows Operating System – Win 7
- DSL or direct cable connection to the Internet or minimum of 56 Kbps network performance
- To avoid possible problems, we suggest you add the THOR URL to your pop-up blocker settings before utilizing the THOR applications.
Please note that the THOR applications have been tested and function on the above-required platforms. In some situations unforeseen problems may be realized due to user browser problems or networking issues. THOR Support Services will work with you to the extent possible to identify and correct the problem. Please contact THOR Support Services at 800.544.8467, or e-mail email@example.com.
Also, these requirements are subject to change as additional services are added, or Microsoft Operation Systems, Internet Explorer and service packs reach the end of their lifecycle.