Wyoming Choice for Fully Insured Large Groups
in Laramie County
(Over 50 employees)
More than health insurance, Wyoming Choice gives you and your employees services and programs that can’t be found anywhere else. With choices that give you the level of coverage you want, Wyoming Choice will help your employees get the best care.
Wyoming Choice is a valuable alternative to more restrictive HMO’s and other managed care products.
Our staff will help you build a benefit plan that meets your requirements and fits within your budget. Call us: 800-851-2227.
Comprehensive, flexible coverage:
- Low and moderate-deductible plans
- HSA-eligible high-deductible plan
- Prescription drug coverage
- Preventive Care
- Mental health & substance abuse
- Extensive provider network in Wyoming, across the country and around the world
- QualityBlue »
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- High Deductible Health Plans that are Health Savings Account (HSA) eligible
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Premium Only Plan (POP)
- Voluntary Life Coverage
- Accidental Death Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Automatic claims filing
- Cost containment programs
- Pre-admission review
- Utilization review
- Catastrophic case management
- Coordination of benefits
- COBRA administration
Download brochures for more details.
This outline does not cover all information contained in the benefit document. Limitations and exclusions do exist. This outline is not a contract. For exact plan benefits and limitations, please request a copy of the benefit document by calling
We're here to help.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Services and programs to help
you get the best care.
Search our network of healthcare providers.Download Mobile App
Drug list, cost estimator and more.