Medicare Supplement Plans
Traditional Medicare doesn’t cover all your medical expenses. That's why you should consider a Medicare supplement plan. One hospital stay for an unexpected illness or accident could leave you liable for thousands of dollars in medical bills. Our Senior Blue plans help fill in those gaps so your healthcare needs don't drain your pocketbook.
Our plans offer you:
- Hospitalization – Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end
- Medical expenses – Part B coinsurance (generally 20% of Medicare-approved expenses) or copayments for hospital outpatient services
- Blood – first three pints of blood each year
- Hospice – Part A coinsurance
- Home health care Medicare-approved services
- Durable medical equipment expenses not covered by Medicare
- Foreign travel emergency care
Choose from six plan options, A, C, F, High Deductible F, K, N
Each option has a different monthly premium, deductible and cost-sharing amounts. Download our Senior Blue Outline of Medicare Supplement Coverage brochure to see which option will benefit you the most.