Caring for Women
In 1990, the Caring Foundation of Wyoming, Inc. was established by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming to bring affordable healthcare to Wyoming residents in need. As a response to the number of Wyoming women who were unable to pay for annual mammograms, the Foundation opened its doors to The Caring for Women Program, funded in part by a grant from Susan G. Komen for the Cure®.
The Caring for Women Program provides:
- Wellness Exams
- Pap Smears
Services are provided by a network of participating physicians, hospitals and other professionals who accept reduced fees as payment in full for services to registered women. Since 2001, the program has served thousands of Wyoming women.
Each woman must certify that she:
- Resides in the State of Wyoming
- Does not have health insurance
- Does not have adequate financial resources to pay for covered services
Brochure and Application
- Online: Download the Caring for Women Registration Form
- Phone: Request an application by telephone at 1-888-556-8074.