Assistance may be available to help pay your health insurance premium. Eligibility depends on your family size and how much money your family earns. Based on general guidelines, people at the following income levels will qualify to save in 2014. (The amounts below are based on 2013 numbers and are likely to be slightly higher in 2014.)
- Up to $45,960 for individuals
- Up to $62,040 for a family of 2
- Up to $78,120 for a family of 3
- Up to $94,200 for a family of 4
- Up to $110,280 for a family of 5
- Up to $126,360 for a family of 6
- Up to $142,440 for a family of 7
- Up to $158,520 for a family of 8
To estimate your 2014 income, you can use your household’s adjusted gross income or add up the following items for all the people in your household:
- Net income from any self-employment or business
- Unemployment compensation
- Social Security payments
- Other kinds of income: rental income, interest, dividends, capital gains, annuities, alimony, and some retirement and pensions.
You may also be able to get lower out-of-pocket costs for copayments, coinsurance and deductibles.
Native Tribe Members may have different plan options available to them as required by the Affordable Care Act. Call us for details.