Regional Office; Cody, Wyoming
- 40+ per week
- Office hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monthly Base + Commission
- Use of company vehicle
- Fringe benefit package (Details available at time of interview)
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing/Sales) desired; or Equivalent training and experience in the insurance industry
- Wyoming Health Insurance license (within 3 months of hire)
- Sales experience preferred
- Travel - work inside and outside of office
- PC skills helpful
Responsible for introducing health care programs to small business and individuals and for servicing established customers in the Big Horn Basin Area. The ability to interact with a variety of individuals and demonstrated sales skills are required. Must have excellent communication skills, good presentation skills, and in-depth knowledge of product line. Good organizational and time management skills are necessary. Other duties as assigned.
Position summary shown may not include ALL of the necessary knowledge, skill, and ability requirements.
EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.