Provider Relations Representative
- Main Office - Cheyenne, Wyoming
- 40+ per week
- Office hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monthly Salary
- Fringe benefit package
- (Details available at time of interview)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Business, Management, Marketing/Sales)
- 5 yr. Medical office experience, claims coding certification, and/or provider contracting negotiation preferred
- Valid driver’s license. Occasional Travel
Under minimal supervision, contracts and communicates with healthcare providers, presents educational programs to medical office staff, assists in development of publications and correspondence. Must have excellent oral/written communication skills, be able to multi-task and work independently. Will perform other duties as assigned. Travel required.
Position summary shown may not include ALL of the necessary knowledge, skill, and ability requirements. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.