Provider Relations Administrative Clerk
- Main Office, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hourly rate (Available at time of interview)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some college coursework preferred
- 1 - 2 years office work experience required
- Clerical skills
- PC, fax, copier, telephone skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Able to work well with others
Under general supervision, performs ongoing administrative tasks to maintain accurate information on database. Coordinates provider contract and communications mailings, organizes provider data for electronic and print publication, performs additional data management and administrative functions as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Position summary shown may not include ALL of the necessary knowledge, skill, and ability requirements. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. EEO/ADA Employer.