Main Office, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- 40 per week, Monday through Friday
- Daytime only (between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.)
- Hourly rate (Available at time of interview)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Typing 40 wpm
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to comprehend legal/contractual language
- Ability to operate personal computer proficiently
Under general supervision, must accurately process initial enrollment and maintain contracts while following pertinent contract guidelines, company policies and State and Federal laws. Reviews applications for completeness, prepares correspondence including welcome letters and information packets. Must quickly and accurately code, pend and enter all applications into computer system, and follow up on applications requiring additional information. Responsible for processing large volume of changes and complete various reports in a timely manner. Must complete a daily productivity report, and perform other duties as assigned.
Position summary shown may not include ALL of the necessary knowledge, skill, and ability requirements.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming