Member Service Representative
Main Office, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- 40 per week, Monday through Friday
- Daytime only (between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.)
- Hourly rate (Available at time of interview)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate personal computer proficiently
Under general supervision, responds to customer telephone and written inquiries. Must be able to comprehend and explain insurance benefits. Required to remain seated, wearing a telephone headset for extended periods of time. May greet and provide service to “walk-in” customers and/or work the reception desk periodically. Must complete a daily productivity report, and perform other duties as assigned.
Position summary shown may not include ALL of the necessary knowledge, skill, and ability requirements. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.