Marketing Sales Specialist
Regional Office; Casper, Wyoming
- 40+ per week
- Office hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monthly Base + Commission
- Use of company vehicle
- Fringe benefit package (Details available at time of interview)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing/Sales) desired; or equivalent training and experience in the insurance industry
- Wyoming Health Insurance license (within 3 months of hire)
- Two years of Sales experience preferred
- Travel - work inside and outside of office; valid drivers license
- Clerical skills–i.e. word processing, software/database application
Under minimal supervision, renews and provides service to groups, sells non-group products and provides clerical support to the District Manager. Responsible for implementation and maintenance of the group prospect database. Must have excellent communication skills, good presentation skills, and in-depth knowledge of product line. Good organizational and time management skills are necessary. Other duties as assigned.
Position summary shown may not include ALL of the necessary knowledge, skill, and ability requirements. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. EEO/ADA Employer.