Data Analyst — Full-time
*Continuous Recruitment – Titles listed as "Continuous Recruitment" may or may not be associated with current vacant position openings. Applications are accepted on a continual basis in an effort to establish an applicant pool of individuals who meet the basic qualifications outlined. Qualified candidates will be contacted if and/or when they are selected for the interview process.
Main Office, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- 40+ per week;
- Office hours M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- To be determined
- Fringe benefit package (Details available at time of interview)
- Three years Business/Accounting background
- Skill in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word)
- Medical background helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coordinate projects
Responsible for collection and analysis of data obtained from processing systems which may be required by multiple areas of the corporation. Must have complete understanding of all data elements within processing systems and how those data elements relate to requested reports. Produce reports on monthly basis, or as needed; and ensure requests for data are processed in a timely manner. Will perform other duties as assigned.
Position summary shown may not include ALL of the necessary knowledge, skill, and ability requirements. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.