Actuarial Analyst — Full-time
*Continuous Recruitment – Titles listed as "Continuous Recruitment" may or may not be associated with current vacant position openings. Applications are accepted on a continual basis in an effort to establish an applicant pool of individuals who meet the basic qualifications outlined. Qualified candidates will be contacted if and/or when they are selected for the interview process.
Main Office, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- 40+ per week; Office hours M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hourly Rate; plus Fringe benefit package (Details available at time of interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or Statistics
- Good organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Able to analyze data for extended periods of time
- Thorough knowledge of personal computers (Microsoft Office and Windows) and fundamentals of computer programming
- Willing to learn
Performs detailed mathematical analyses. Develops and maintains reporting systems. This position requires strong computer skills and familiarity with the fundamentals of computer programming. Performs other duties as assigned.
Position summary shown may not include ALL of the necessary knowledge, skill, and ability requirements. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. EOE M/F/D/V Employer.